Tuesday, September 15, 2009

self break away, reluctantly.

Was home for the entire Monday when all I need was a call (: Thank god. Mom saved me from rotting at home :D . She asked if I wanna go shopping with her and my aunt, and I'm more than happy to join em' of course because all my expenses are covered. hoho. How bitchy. Bought a couple of jeans, a pair of shoes and had the most fabulous dinner at SU Korean. The fried rice flour cake they have there is practically heaven. ohman, do try it. I love it so much, TTM . Having said that, I'm feeling hungry now. goshhhhh.

Which one should I catch ?! - 'I love you, beth cooper OR Time Traveller's Wife' oh god. Can I watch em' both ! But I guess I won't have the energy to watch em' both.


taken when my dear mommy is taking her own sweet time trying
on clothes, :D


both taken home, right before I head out of
my house(:

'Been wanting to catch up with you
but I guess I'm way breathless to continue,
because your pace is getting wider each time
I get closer to you. '

Up next, ' It's you who I want to be with. '

No comments:

Post a Comment