Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I saw you smiling, at least.

hope it doesn't look like a swan to you, :D
its a <3 .
met darling early in the morning for training :D and yeap. A little catch up with her also, how nice. Today's training is like training us how to use a BARCODE SCANNER to scan barcodes :D which is damn easy lah, and I'm assigned to scan barcodes for playstation and walkman gosh. sure faint one loh. Hope that the sales won't go that fast :DDD so I won't be that busy. hah, feel so bad. However, am excited to work anyway. Picture with darling before we went on separate ways :D


love(:
ahhhhh, here comes my cutie pie :D he's cute isn't he. heh !
<3 Sun Zi You . he's voice is damn nice already isn't low but still nice. Crazy over him le lahhh.

rock on my charming.

waves* got to go .

No comments:

Post a Comment