omygosh. It's been a week since I last touched blogger :D cool or what ?! I've been enjoying my past weeks and hopefully I'll enjoy the month of OCT more teeheeeeee. Let me summarized what I've done from last Saturday (:
Saturday - went to attend cousin's award seminar at Singapore Expo (: Far eh?! But I like to support the people I love.
Sunday - Woke up in the early morning(get ready and blahh) and head over to yew tee with mom and aunties to meet my grandparents and other relatives to Malaysia to attend a wedding. It's a long long long day . Reached at 11am and everything ended at 11pm ! But well, a good experience to actually witness how a Malaysian couple celebrate their marriage (: took a 3 hours break in the middle to do some shopping . I bought myself 3 pairs of shoes, clothes, cap etc ! Thanks mom, she paid for all my expenses =P *BLUSH* I felt that I'm so pampered. I love her so much. Had wonderful dinner and as well as lunch there .
Monday - Today, met my beloved girls out to shop for Ryuan bday present (: a successful one ! :D we went to catch a movie after brunch and so on . We watched 'Inglourious Bastards', a violent show indeed. I'll rate it 3.5/5 * Had a nice chat up with all the girls (: and then home. On my way home in bus, I met a couple of INGLOURIOUS BASTARDS. Trying so hard and being irritating with all the ' hey miss, can we be friends' thingy .. argh. shameful don't you think?! Lucky I got off the bus asap (:
that's about all ! :D
oh yes, I've been having weird dreams bout my friends. ALMOST ALL my closes friends happen to appear in my dream recently, is it a good sign ? hmmm..
berry berry, Im loving my blackberry :D
No comments:
Post a Comment