happiness, blooming.
hey guys ! (: Just finished watching 'My Fair Lady, episode 10' like minutes ago . aw, I love it. Although I hate it when the ending is so not gonna go my way, still I like this drama a lot. The female main lead is looking stunning in all the clothes she wore and as well as the heels ! Sometimes, I really wish that I know how to walk in heels. But ironically, I am not really a fan of heels because often enough, when I wear them, I'll get muscle ache :D weirdo am I right . haha.
Anyway, I've finally watched 'Time Traveller's Wife' at the theatre ! heh. Happy only. It's a great show I've to say. But sad enough, the person I watched with does not understand the movie. what a waste. LOL. Well, I guess a fan of action movies won't gladly appreciate how nice a romance movie really is. understoodable. hah. And earlier on, I've actually met up with yi and badi for a movie. So total up, I have watched 2 movie in one day. LOL. Watched 'Blood Ties' with em' and seriously, this is one of the most lousiest movie I've ever watched. Total crap?! :D It's the gore scenes that actually pull off as the climax, other than that .. no comment. haha! AND, 'Princess Diary II' is also another freaking awesome love story (:
Up next, I really wanna watch 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' ! Anyone interested to watch that with me?
got to go, preparing to head out home ! ^^ toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment