Twist, (:
hey people! Examination is over for me, hoho. It's over since yesterday's 11am but because I've been out for the past 1 and a half day, total dead-beat, therefore I'm very lazy to blog till... today (:
went straight to grandparent's house after my last paper to take a short nap, really tired man. All I do for the past 2 weeks was studying and eating and being a total antisocial nerd at home. I'll shoo everyone away who's near my circumference to avoid them from disturbing me from memorizing stuff.
went shopping plus kbox yesterday and shopping today, LOL. COOLNESS. Went to IMM with the girls in my house and had dinner with em' as well (: Today mission was to actually accompany my sister to get her office-wear at town, and damn. she got me so tempted to buy those clothes off the rack :D But only got a couple . hahaha .
lil hunk's adorable scene
lil hunk: jiejie ..
me: ya?
lil hunk: I can't find the dinosaur storybook around..
me: hmm.. ok, den?
lil hunk: jiejie .. can you find me the dinosaur storybook *INNOCENT EYES*
me: *melted*, okayyyyy.
lil hunk: ok ?
me: okkkkk (:
*laughs*
I went popular to search for the Dinosaur storybook, LOL. & I've hard time searching for it I tell you. I can only find those documentary articles regarding dinosaurs but not storybook bout dino for a 2 year old. *wanted to buy barney actually because its a purple dinosaur* LOL. But I guess he wouldn't want it . & FINALLY, I saw a book that have dozens of dinosaur's pictures, and I get that. I will always want to fulfil wishes from toddlers, because that's when they start to learn ! I can predict my future already from this :D

No comments:
Post a Comment