Sunday, August 2, 2009

short getaway

but before that .. bored people do something crazy :D
create avatar
credits

Like a cool yoooo :DDD

went for a short trip to Johor Bahru with my parents today like a happy lil girl ! :D though its pretty tired to wake up at 5am (when you slept at 2am yesterday) for this trip but worth it. Had bah kut teh for breakfast, which was once my favourite but now not :D went to a little mall to shop around and I'm super delighted to get my denim jacket and my new pair of shoes !! hohohohoho, moreover, it's at a good price and material lagi best . & I shopped alone fyi :D dad went for a foot massage, mum went for manicure and pedicure and I went shopping for sure. Doing shopping alone feels weird, esp in Singapore. When doing that in M'sia I feel much much better,as I can spam all the money like waterfall . hahahaha ! ok, w/e.

pass Sg custom, and now heading to M'sia new custom. Feel a little sad that the old M'sia custom is now demolished :( , memories there are pretty precious though.

typical M'sia ads.


an assassin !! :D
my mum is uber terrified by this lil thing that is
OUTSIDE OF THE CAR.

this lizard have pretty prints on it though ! :D


dropped by the parlour where my mum did her manicure and pedicure,
and she suggest I should do something to my toe nails -.-

FOOT THERAPY =.=

this is super awkward and itchyyyyyyy LOL LOL LOL !


filing my toe nails ! :D



MOM on the left (:


oops, I know.
before my hair cut ..

after my hair cut ! :D
see the difference?


dinner at grandparents house as usual ! :D
& whenever I'm with my mom, I bought a lot of stationary !! Got my post sticks, clips and highlighter preparing for coming exam (:

have a good day lovelies, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment