As Often as it is, that line above always make sense and allowing people to realise how fortunate it is to actually treasure someone you love than to wait till you lose it then start to realise it's too late to treasure. & sometime, people just need a wake up call.
Well, not forgetting to say, hello people (: ! how's Tuesday? Mine's great, I spend it with grandma, lil hunk, ruyi and my family (: Been spending most of my time with my les partner because she'd been the one that accompanied me for revision for the entire today . much thanks. Although we spoke more than we study, I'm still grateful that you're around, if not, I'll make a lonely mugger .
went to IMM for dinner as well as helping my mom to run an errand (:
addicted to the recording(:, much loves.

Have to go now, take care people .
M/M if there's any of you people looking for me, (:
No comments:
Post a Comment