I met my CTDarl for breakfast just now :D hoho . Super happy, haha . Anyway, we catch up a lot on each other life and she came over to my house((:
haha, we laugh & laugh like crazy, comparing facebook quiz results, stalking people, lol. It's really fun to have her around always, right darl?
look below :D
she's not white loh, and she got WHITE TWIN BOYS, not fair !!!!!!!!! :D
but she did the quiz thrice, and the answer is still the same, this fb quiz suck.
LOL, and my baby will be have caramel skin and a little afro ! :D how cute . hahahahahaa !
meeting my girlfriends later to celebrate Qi's bday in advance ! (: I miss them so much, and finally I get to meet them . hoho ! I've yet decide what I should wear out later, soooooo .. I'm gonna turn my closet upside down now and Update you guys soon alright? loves . Miss you you boohoooooooo ! (:I'll mug soon , toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment