woke up damn early today unlike the other days of this week, 9am today okayy ! I'm super duper reluctant to wake myself up because I had a sweet dream :P really sweet one . hoho. Well, no choice, I need to accompany my mom to the market to shop for groceries, else there's no dinner for me next week :(& I wake my mom up today. LOL. I went into her room, and she's sleeping like a log. I decided to use the 'bolster' way to get her awake. *SMACK on her head/face* ; a couple of times. She told me what she dreamt of yesterday and it made us laughed like mad on her bed. HAHA!
I'll do a summary of her lame shitty dream.
- she got herself into the 'typical' kind of horror show scene.
- Saw a girl humming a song in a room with her back facing her.
- She got scared and screamed for her friend.
- Both ran to the door when the "girl" turned.
- My mom open the door and saw ...
S.H.E (taiwan female band singers)
lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment