Our first and last love is Self-Love
Time now is 9pm, and I'm still in school, stuck with project. Been in school since 10am, and the time spent in school so far is 11 hours. omg. Now I know why people miss home. haha! I miss my bed.
sidetrack no1 : my "wanted-to-be-known" as anonymous friend corrected my english when I'm blogging. She told me that she have doubt getting a grade 'B3' for her O level english. LOL.
back from side tracking ! (: I wanna go home, so badly. Sick of doing all those 'never-ending' project and staying back in school til late night when others already home sleeping. whaa. basket! Life's not really that fair anyway. So the only way is to, let it be. Had kaki fuyong for dinner, arsh. Sinful ! LOL, only a couple of my sidekick knows why (:
MY PROJECT IS ALL ABOUT DOING THIS KIND OF THING?
LOL. imagine there's whole lot of it .. LOL.
create table JieLin
(
surname varchar(150) not null,
name varchar(150) not null,
gender char(1) Null check (gender in ('M','F')),
DOB smalldatetime not null
NRIC varchar(150) not null primary key,
homeNo int Null,
mobileNo int Null,
address varchar(150) Null,
EmailAddr varchar (50) NULL
Nationality varchar(50) NULL,
CONSTRAINT FK_Parent_Surname FOREIGN KEY (Surname) REFERENCES
parent(surname)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment