Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'd pretend that it never happen

hello Earthlings !(: how's your day?
went school early today because my friend and I need to submit some assignment-related documents to my lecturer at 9am. Met them up at 8am for breakfast first and it was a terrible. I ordered toast, soft boiled eggs and tea, perhaps the combination isn't good as a meal or rather I can't take soft boiled eggs. After I cracked the egg, I realised that the egg white isn't cook at all, its exactly the egg white that you'll see of an raw egg . So, out of no choice and since I've ordered, I have to eat it. After having that, I feel damn uncomfortable and went to vomit them out :\

pretty moody today, still, lesson's great . Played street-fighter game in class, haha ! damn cool, my friend brought a set of his PlayStation or what-so-ever joy stick to class & we played and laugh like crazy, scream like crazy . hahahaha ! overall, I had fun.

(:
It's hard to make a decision, esp when your close friends are giving you different opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment