today, everything seems to have all gone to waste for me. How Sad. Woke up at 6am(early I know) and head down to grandparent house with dad giving me a lift ! (; so, had breakfast with my dearest grandparent and babysit lil hunk awhile and I went to meet ShiMin.
Initial plan today was to actually watch movie and finish up our accounts assignment, but got a call from my friend half way through and we need to actually crack our brain for another assignment. went to ShiMin house instead to do our assignments !
we did our assignments from 3 plus all the way till 10 plus and still not done yet . that's why I say, it have all gone to waste . my day just passed like that ..

toodles * , and I've to go now ! (;
take care all and have a good rest .
argh, don't feel like driving tomorrow !!!!! :(
take care all and have a good rest .
argh, don't feel like driving tomorrow !!!!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment