Thursday, July 30, 2009

get charged

its a head start for everything ! (: great kick off peopleeeeeeee . hah.
School at 9am, and was a little late for school cause I missed the first bus . Great thanks to my beloved classmates for waiting for me at the bus stop, teehee. The interval for the next bus 52 actually took 30 mins to arrive. & that explains why I am late(I actually left house 1 hour before class). In addition, I reach bus stop, and realised my Handphone was gone/misplaced. But didn't really panicked cause I kind of have an instinct that my phone is at my home. & it is. Thanks to my aunt for bringing the phone all the way from home to school for me ! I owe you a meal for this :D .

currently, right under my block discussing on our group presentation later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment