Friday, July 17, 2009

An experiment

Hello ! (: I just came back from town and feeling a little tired, well, let me finish blogging before I turn in to bed .
An experiment is carry out in meeeeeee, aha. Must be wondering what experiment right? let me tell you. I'm trying to refrain or rather keep myself from being hungry and eat ONE meal a day. So the experiment starts today ! (; I really didn't feel hungry at all w/o having any breakfast and lunch. Later on after a long shopping trip, we went to Kobayashi at Cine for dinner. I still don't feel the hunger at all ! OMG, I wonder why. Is it because I'm mentally feeling full and thats why? Hope this kind of feeling last for days, and I shall see if it really works and reduces my weight. :D

met up with peggie and shimin to shop at town for our friend's bday present, but before that, we gathered at school first to take some cool 'neoprints' ! (: & it's eliza I&E project. Saw nanaDarling along the way to the bus stop ! Sure miss her like crazy, and we do need a lot of catch up don't we? hahah ! & after everything's done, we went over to town ! feeling really excited, haha. cause I'm sure we'll surely crap a lot, laugh a lot and joke a lot. Didn't manage to get a bday present for my friend and however, I bought myself something and its bought at the very last minute(impulse? maybeeee) ! Feel that I've to bring something home. ha !

pictures to share(:


Peggie and me (dislike the lighting)


lastly, I would like to wish my friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHURN HONG !
have a good rest people(: night .

No comments:

Post a Comment