
evening people ! ^o^
having a good time today? :D I bet you does because its Sunday = Family Day .
went to Jurong Point with my mummy and aunt to catch a movie . Guess what? I watched what I wanted to watch since long time ago .. 'Transformer- Revenge of the Fallen'. Its a NICE SHOW, loving the graphics very much. I like all the funny parts seriously !! Megan fox is real hot(:
adding on, after we are done with our movie, time to head down to my grandparent house for dinner . Had a simple meal today for me only because I am feeling unwell :(
went to the doctor and got a jab. SAD. I hated JAB so much but I have to give in when I am sick in order to get the sickness away asap, mum said that. aftermath; my arm is numbed -.- .
haha, what a day .
hope you enjoyed your day too !! (:
byeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment